Camera Bag - Blue Polka Dot
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The crossbody camera bag gets a very special twist. We've taken the modern classic camera bag shape and given it a unique, cool look, with vintage textures and vibrant colours. It’s modern meets classic and we LOVE it.
The Camera Bag - Blue Polka Dot is made of 100% butter soft leather in cobalt blue with a front panel of blue pony hair with a tiny black polka dot. The interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
Cobalt Blue has become one of our forever favourite colours, the tiny black dots adding a touch of fun, throw in that its pony hair and sure it’s a trifecta of OMG!
The perfect size to fit all your essentials, phone and sunglasses case while still stylish and neat. An inside pocket for cards, cash or that guys phone number.
Wear it on one shoulder or across your body at its shortest setting for casual cool on the go.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
Unfortunately we cannot facilitate exchanges. You would need to return your item and reorder the preferred item.
No returns on Archived Items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Height: 12.5cm / 4.9in
Width: 18cm / 7in
Depth: 8cm / 3.1in
Handle Drop: 51-59cm / 20-23in
Zip Fastening On Top
Lined with Recycled Cotton
Comes with 100% cotton dust bag
Weighs approximately 0.65lbs/ 299g
Handmade in Spain
- Always store your bag away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Store your products in the Nicki Hoyne dust bag provided.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your bag with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your bag on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the bags are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.