Camera Bag - Red Croc Embossed Polka Dot
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
NO RETURNS ON ARCHIVE ITEMS
The crossbody camera bag gets a very special twist. We've taken the modern classic camera bag shape and given it a unique, cool look, with vintage textures and vibrant colours. It’s modern meets classic and we LOVE it.
The Camera Bag - Red Croc Polka Dot is made of Croc embossed leather in red with a front panel of red pony hair with a micro black polka dot. The interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
I love red. A bold, classic, wardrobe staple bag colour. The croc texture and micro polka dots add a touch of fun, throw in that its pony hair and sure it’s a trifecta of OMG!
The perfect size to fit all your essentials, phone and sunglasses case while still stylish and neat. An inside pocket for cards, cash or that guys phone number.
Wear it on one shoulder or across your body at its shortest setting for casual cool on the go.
Please Note: This is not real crocodile. It is leather with a croc embossing.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via An Post
Europe: 3-5 business days via DHL
UK: 24-48 business hours via DHL (Duty PrePaid)
Rest Of World: 1-2 business days via DHL (Custom & duty charges may apply)
All Orders are shipped using . You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Archived Items are exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see here for further returns details
Height: 12.5cm / 4.9in
Width: 18cm / 7in
Depth: 8cm / 3.1in
Handle Drop: 48-59cm / 19-23in
Zip Fastening On Top
Lined with Recycled Cotton
Comes with 100% cotton dust bag
Weighs approximately 0.65lbs/ 299g
Handmade in Spain
- Always store your bag away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Store your products in the Nicki Hoyne dust bag provided.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your bag with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your bag on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the bags are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.