Pouch - Red Croc Embossed Polka Dot
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Simple, chic & supercute! We've taken the yellow embossed croc leather of our Camera Bag and created a matching Pouch.
The Pouch - Red Croc Polka Dot is made of Croc embossed leather in red with a front panel of red pony hair with a micro black polka dot. The interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
I love red. A bold, classic, wardrobe stable bag colour. The croc texture and micro polka dots add a touch of fun, throw in that its pony hair and sure it’s a trifecta of OMG!
The perfect size to fit inside our Camera Bag. Space for cards, cash, keys and a lippie.
Please Note: This is not real crocodile. It is leather with a croc embossing.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Order by:
Ireland: 12pm Tuesday 20th December
Rest of the world:12pm 15th December
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via An Post
Europe: 3-5 business days via DHL
UK: 24-48 business hours via DHL (Duty PrePaid)
Rest Of World: 1-2 business days via DHL (Custom & duty charges may apply)
All Orders are shipped using . You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Archived Items are exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see here for further returns details
• Height: 10cm / 3.9in
• Width: 14cm / 5.5in
• Depth: 0cm / 0.2in
• Zip Fastening On Top
• Lined with Recycled Cotton
• Weighs approximately 0.10lbs/ 44g
• Made in Spain
- Always store your pouch away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your pouch with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your pouch on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the pouch are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.