Mary Jane Mule - Glitter Silver/Teal
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
SPECIAL PREORDER PRICE -10%. ITEM DISPATCHES END OF MAY.
Introducing the Mary Jane Mule in Silver Glitter with a Teal Strap. The perfect low key Mule to add a lil effortless style to your wardrobe. We've taken our tassel flat and mixed it up to create this equally as comfy, slow fashion Mule.
Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and barely there heel. Leather lined to ensure comfort and day-long wear. The adjustable strap ensures no slipping off.. genius if I do say so myself!
From adding a pop of colour at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
Unfortunately we cannot facilitate exchanges. You would need to return your item and reorder the preferred item.
No returns on Archived Items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Glitter & Soft Leather Upper
Suede Strap Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality materials. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection shoes for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- The glitter texture may have some surface loss in wear. This is not a fault, it is natural wear and tear. Glitter cannot be re-applied. We advise taking care not to rub against surfaces and against treating with any liquids containing alcohol as this may damage the finish.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes.
- Always store your shoes in the box provided when not in use.
- Shoes should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your shoes by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning product.