Flat Point Toe Tassel Shoe - Silver Glitter Red Tassel
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
From adding a pop of colour at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe. You can't but have a pep in your step in a pair of Silver Glitter Shoes.
Glitter has a surface texture, so there may be some surface loss during wear. This is natural wear and tear so please take care not to rub against surfaces.
PLEASE NOTE: We are moving warehouse week commencing 17th January. Orders placed this week will not ship until after Wednesday 26th January 2022.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via DPD or DHL courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
Unfortunately we cannot facilitate exchanges. You would need to return your item and reorder the preferred item.
No returns or exchanges on Archived Items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Leather Tassel Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality materials. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection shoes for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- The glitter texture may have some surface loss in wear. This is not a fault, it is natural wear and tear. Glitter cannot be re-applied. We advise taking care not to rub against surfaces and against treating with any liquids containing alcohol as this may damage the finish.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes.
- Always store your shoes in the box provided when not in use.
- Shoes should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your shoes by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning product.