Flat Point Toe Ankle Boot - Python Black
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Black Python Print Ankle Boots are classic with an edge. Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and a low heel. They are 100% comfy soft leather in beautiful Black Embossed Python Print.
From chic and classic at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Please Note: This is not real python. It is leather with a python print and embossing.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via Tracked Courier
UK: 48hrs via Royal Mail
Europe: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier
Rest Of World: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier (Custom & duty charges may apply)
You will receive an email to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
SALE Items are exchange or credit only.
Please see here for further returns details
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Soft Leather Upper
Zip closure at ankle
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality Leather. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection boots for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Our products are the result of research. Slight variations in leathers is normal for the natural leather we use.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes. - Always store your boots in the box provided when not in use.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Naturally tanned leathers may with use and exposure to light alter in colour. This is not a fault and is seen as the natural aging of this beautiful material.
- Boots should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your boots by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.