Flat Point Toe Ankle Boot - Pony Hair Purple
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Purple Pony Hair Ankle Boots are the pair you never knew you needed but you can't leave behind. Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and low heel. They are 100% leather in a beautiful rich Purple Pony Hair.
From chic and classic at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via DPD or DHL courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Soft Leather Upper
Leather Tassel Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality Leather. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection boots for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your boots.
- Always store your boots in the box provided when not in use.
- Boots should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on boots are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
- Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
- Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.
- Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.