Pouch - Red Croc Embossed Polka Dot
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Simple, chic & supercute! We've taken the yellow embossed croc leather of our Camera Bag and created a matching Pouch.
The Pouch - Red Croc Polka Dot is made of Croc embossed leather in red with a front panel of red pony hair with a micro black polka dot. The interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
I love red. A bold, classic, wardrobe stable bag colour. The croc texture and micro polka dots add a touch of fun, throw in that its pony hair and sure it’s a trifecta of OMG!
The perfect size to fit inside our Camera Bag. Space for cards, cash, keys and a lippie.
Please Note: This is not real crocodile. It is leather with a croc embossing.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
Unfortunately we cannot facilitate exchanges. You would need to return your item and reorder the preferred item.
No returns on Archived Items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Height: 10cm / 3.9in
• Width: 14cm / 5.5in
• Depth: 0cm / 0.2in
• Zip Fastening On Top
• Lined with Recycled Cotton
• Weighs approximately 0.10lbs/ 44g
• Made in Spain
- Always store your pouch away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your pouch with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your pouch on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the pouch are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.