Pouch - Mint Polka Dot
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Simple, chic & supercute! We've taken the Mint Polka Dot Pony Hair of our Camera Bag and created a matching Pouch.
The Pouch - Mint Polka Dot is made of 100% butter soft leather in black with a front panel of Mint Pony Hair with a Black Polka Dot. The interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
The pony hair, clashing mint and black with a polka dot makes for a classic, cool yet unexpected combination.
The perfect size to fit inside our Camera Bag. Space for cards, cash, keys and a lippie.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via DPD or DHL courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
• Height: 10cm / 3.9in
• Width: 14cm / 5.5in
• Depth: 0cm / 0.2in
• Zip Fastening On Top
• Lined with Recycled Cotton
• Weighs approximately 0.10lbs/ 44g
• Made in Spain
- Always store your pouch away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your pouch with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your pouch on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the pouch are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.