Mary Jane Mule - Glitter Silver/Mint
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Introducing the Mary Jane Mule in Silver Glitter with a Mint Strap. The perfect low key Mule to add a lil effortless style to your wardrobe. We've taken our tassel flat and mixed it up to create this equally as comfy, slow fashion Mule.
Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and barely there heel. Leather lined to ensure comfort and day-long wear. The adjustable strap ensures no slipping off.. genius if I do say so myself!
From adding a pop of colour at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via Tracked Courier
UK: 48hrs via Royal Mail
Europe: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier
Rest Of World: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier (Custom & duty charges may apply)
You will receive an email to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
SALE Items are exchange or credit only.
Please see here for further returns details
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Glitter & Soft Leather Upper
Suede Strap Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality materials. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection shoes for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- The glitter texture may have some surface loss in wear. This is not a fault, it is natural wear and tear. Glitter cannot be re-applied. We advise taking care not to rub against surfaces and against treating with any liquids containing alcohol as this may damage the finish.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes.
- Always store your shoes in the box provided when not in use.
- Shoes should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your shoes by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning product.