Flat Point Toe Tassel Shoe - Patent Red
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Say hello to our Flat Tassel Shoes in Patent Red. I'm a big pop of red fan so I had to have a pair of Red Patent Shoes in the collection. These beauts are perfection, glossy red like a fresh manicure and check out that luxe suede leather tassel.
Add a pop of colour at the office (go on I dare you), to brunch with the gang, to dinner and drinks with friends, the point toe tassel flat shoes will be the hardest working pair in your wardrobe.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 24-48 business hours
UK: 2-3 business days - Please Note: UK Customs charges are DDP (Delivered Duty Paid). This means we have paid any Brexit Fees in advance. There will be no further charges on receipt of your goods.
Rest Of World: 2 weeks
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
All Orders are shipped via courier. You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Please be aware that customers are responsible for all custom & duty charges.
Unfortunately we cannot facilitate exchanges. You would need to return your item and reorder the preferred item.
No returns on Archived Items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Leather Tassel Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality materials. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection shoes for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Our products are the result of research. Slight variations in leathers is normal for the natural leather we use.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes. - Always store your shoes in the box provided when not in use.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Naturally tanned leathers may with use and exposure to light alter in colour. This is not a fault and is seen as the natural aging of this beautiful material.
- Shoes should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your shoes by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.