Flat Point Toe Tassel Shoe - Patent Red
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Say hello to our Flat Tassel Shoes in Patent Red. I'm a big pop of red fan so I had to have a pair of Red Patent Shoes in the collection. These beauts are perfection, glossy red like a fresh manicure and check out that luxe suede leather tassel.
Add a pop of colour at the office (go on I dare you), to brunch with the gang, to dinner and drinks with friends, the point toe tassel flat shoes will be the hardest working pair in your wardrobe.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via Tracked Courier
UK: 48hrs via Royal Mail
Europe: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier
Rest Of World: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier (Custom & duty charges may apply)
You will receive an email to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
SALE Items are exchange or credit only.
Please see here for further returns details
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Leather Tassel Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality materials. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection shoes for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Our products are the result of research. Slight variations in leathers is normal for the natural leather we use.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes. - Always store your shoes in the box provided when not in use.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Naturally tanned leathers may with use and exposure to light alter in colour. This is not a fault and is seen as the natural aging of this beautiful material.
- Shoes should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your shoes by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.