Scalloped Belt Bag - Leopard Print
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Scalloped Belt Bag - Leopard Print is made of 100% butter soft leather in black with a front panel of Leopard Print Pony Hair. The scalloped flap adds a fun twist, the interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
Leopard Print is a wardrobe stable. Hands up who knows leopard is a neutral! Nicki couldn’t do a collection without it!
The perfect hands free belt bag, wear as a belt or cross body. Fits all your essentials with an inside pocket for cards, cash or that guys phone number.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Order by:
Ireland: 12pm Tuesday 20th December
Rest of the world:12pm Thursday 15th December
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via An Post
Europe: 3-5 business days via DHL
UK: 24-48 business hours via DHL (Duty PrePaid)
Rest Of World: 1-2 business days via DHL (Custom & duty charges may apply)
All Orders are shipped using . You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Archived Items are exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see here for further returns details
• Height: 10cm / 4in
• Width: 16cm / 6.75in
• Depth: 7cm / 2.75in
• Belt: 84-109cm / 33.1-74.75in
• Scalloped Flap Closing
• Lined with Recycled Cotton
• Comes with 100% cotton dust bag
• Weighs approximately 0.52lbs/ 238g
• Made in Spain
- Always store your bag away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Store your products in the Nicki Hoyne dust bag provided.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your bag with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your bag on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the bags are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.