Chelsea Boot - Cobalt Blue
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Chelsea Boot - Cobalt Blue takes the classic Chelsea Bot and adds my own twist with this Cobalt Blue elastic.
Handmade in Spain with 100% comfy soft black leather.
SHIPPING:Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via Tracked Courier
UK: 1-2 business days via Royal Mail
Europe: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier
Rest Of World: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier (Custom charges may apply)
You will receive an email to confirm dispatch with your tracking number. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
You can request your return via your customer account. Please log in here with the email address you used to place your order. Returns are only valid when the returns are logged in your account and the item is returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned unworn and repacked in their original packaging. Shoe Soles must be NOT BE SCUFFED.
Once your return is approved, you will be provide you with a returns form and instructions to return the item. Approvals are processed Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
Returns Form must be included in the box and must include your ORDER NUMBER. The form provides instructions to ensure we correctly process your return.
Not including the returns form may result in delays, errors in your return or our inability to process the return.
The goods must be packed with sufficient outer packaging to ensure that no damage is caused in transit. We will not be responsible for such damage and would suggest you take out insurance with your delivery service to cover this.
You are responsible for all costs of returning items to us. You must use a reputable delivery service that can provide evidence that they have delivered the goods back to us.
The return address may not be the same address from which the goods were sent.
For International Returns please note "RETURNS, NO COMMERCIAL VALUE" for customs declaration.
Assuming that our return’s policy has been adhered to, returned goods will be credited within 14 day of our receiving them.
Any gift with purchase must also be returned in its original packaging. If the gift is not returned the value will be deducted from the refund.
If in doubt about any aspect of our returns policy, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Heel Height: 3cm/1.18
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality Leather. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection boots for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Our products are the result of research. Slight variations in leathers is normal for the natural leather we use.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes. - Always store your boots in the box provided when not in use.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Naturally tanned leathers may with use and exposure to light alter in colour. This is not a fault and is seen as the natural ageing of this beautiful material.
- Boots should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your boots by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.