Scalloped Belt Bag - Leopard Print
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Scalloped Belt Bag - Leopard Print is made of 100% butter soft leather in black with a front panel of Leopard Print Pony Hair. The scalloped flap adds a fun twist, the interior is lined with 100% recycled cotton printed with our pink and red branding.
Leopard Print is a wardrobe stable. Hands up who knows leopard is a neutral! Nicki couldn’t do a collection without it!
The perfect hands free belt bag, wear as a belt or cross body. Fits all your essentials with an inside pocket for cards, cash or that guys phone number.
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via Tracked Courier
UK: 48hrs via Royal Mail
Europe: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier
Rest Of World: 3-5 business days via Tracked Courier (Custom & duty charges may apply)
You will receive an email to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
SALE Items are exchange or credit only.
Please see here for further returns details
• Height: 10cm / 4in
• Width: 16cm / 6.75in
• Depth: 7cm / 2.75in
• Belt: 84-109cm / 33.1-74.75in
• Scalloped Flap Closing
• Lined with Recycled Cotton
• Comes with 100% cotton dust bag
• Weighs approximately 0.52lbs/ 238g
• Made in Spain
- Always store your bag away from light and heat.
- Protect your leather goods from rain and moisture.
- Store your products in the Nicki Hoyne dust bag provided.
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
- If needed, dust your bag with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not leave your bag on the floor or on a wet surface.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on versions of the bags are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.