Mary Jane Mule - Glitter Silver/Teal
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
Introducing the Mary Jane Mule in Silver Glitter with a Teal Strap. The perfect low key Mule to add a lil effortless style to your wardrobe. We've taken our tassel flat and mixed it up to create this equally as comfy, slow fashion Mule.
Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and barely there heel. Leather lined to ensure comfort and day-long wear. The adjustable strap ensures no slipping off.. genius if I do say so myself!
From adding a pop of colour at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Order by:
Ireland: 12pm Tuesday 20th December
Rest of the world:12pm Thursday 15th December
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via An Post
Europe: 3-5 business days via DHL
UK: 24-48 business hours via DHL (Duty PrePaid)
Rest Of World: 1-2 business days via DHL (Custom & duty charges may apply)
All Orders are shipped using . You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Archived Items are exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see here for further returns details
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Glitter & Soft Leather Upper
Suede Strap Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality materials. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection shoes for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- The glitter texture may have some surface loss in wear. This is not a fault, it is natural wear and tear. Glitter cannot be re-applied. We advise taking care not to rub against surfaces and against treating with any liquids containing alcohol as this may damage the finish.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes.
- Always store your shoes in the box provided when not in use.
- Shoes should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your shoes by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning product.