Flat Point Toe Ankle Boot - Python Black
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Black Python Print Ankle Boots are classic with an edge. Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and a low heel. They are 100% comfy soft leather in beautiful Black Embossed Python Print.
From chic and classic at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Please Note: This is not real python. It is leather with a python print and embossing.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Order by:
Ireland: 12pm Tuesday 20th December
Rest of the world:12pm Thursday 15th December
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via An Post
Europe: 3-5 business days via DHL
UK: 24-48 business hours via DHL (Duty PrePaid)
Rest Of World: 1-2 business days via DHL (Custom & duty charges may apply)
All Orders are shipped using . You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Archived Items are exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see here for further returns details
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Soft Leather Upper
Zip closure at ankle
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality Leather. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection boots for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Our products are the result of research. Slight variations in leathers is normal for the natural leather we use.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your shoes. - Always store your boots in the box provided when not in use.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Naturally tanned leathers may with use and exposure to light alter in colour. This is not a fault and is seen as the natural aging of this beautiful material.
- Boots should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Clean your boots by gently wiping with a soft damp cloth and dry immediately. Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.