Flat Point Toe Ankle Boot - Pony Hair Purple
- DELIVERY & RETURNS
- SIZE & FIT
- DETAILS & CARE
The Purple Pony Hair Ankle Boots are the pair you never knew you needed but you can't leave behind. Handmade in Spain with a flattering point-toe shape and low heel. They are 100% leather in a beautiful rich Purple Pony Hair.
From chic and classic at the office, to brunch with the gang to a casual dinner and drinks with friends. These will be the hardest working item in your wardrobe.
Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Order by:
Ireland: 12pm Tuesday 20th December
Rest of the world:12pm Thursday 15th December
Orders dispatch within 48 business hours.
Ireland: 1-2 business days via An Post
Europe: 3-5 business days via DHL
UK: 24-48 business hours via DHL (Duty PrePaid)
Rest Of World: 1-2 business days via DHL (Custom & duty charges may apply)
All Orders are shipped using . You will receive an email/text to confirm dispatch with your tracking number.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make any amends to your order once your order has been placed.
Any items purchased with a pre-order item will not dispatch until the pre-order dispatch date.
Archived Items are exchange or credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please see here for further returns details
- EU/Italian sizing
- See Size Guide Here.
Soft Leather Upper
Leather Tassel Detail
Designed in Ireland
Handmade in Spain
Nicki Hoyne uses high quality Leather. To enjoy your Nicki Hoyne collection boots for a long time, we recommend to take note of the following care information.
- Leather is a natural material, it can age with time and use and needs to be cared for to maintain its optimum condition.
- Avoid contact with materials that may transfer their colour pigment onto your boots.
- Always store your boots in the box provided when not in use.
- Boots should be stored away from humidity and sources of heat.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle.
- Hair on boots are made using the softest, most luxe hair on leather.
- Colour variations and differing hair direction is a natural feature therefore each is completely unique.
- Over time the hair may become shorter in areas that receive repeated friction. This is a natural progression of the hide and should not be considered an imperfection. In order to slow this natural process please avoid harsh wear and store in clean dry area.
- To clean the hair, brush delicately in the direction of the hair to remove loose dirt. Then, using a damp cloth, gently rub the fur being sure to avoid excessive moisture.
- Do not use any cleaning products and avoid scratching the leather as this cannot be repaired.